A Day Away

What an absolute wonderful day in our Lord's presence we had last Wednesday at Stella Maris Retreat Center in Skaneateles, NY. The house is a house of prayer, so very suited to embrace us and allow us very special time with our Lord Jesus Christ.

The photo is of my daughter leading us in worship with a small portion of the crowd showing. Lauren is a very special young woman with a heart very sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. (She is in full-time ministry in her church). If one looks closely, my husband is also seen to the left in front of the window on the keyboard. What blessings the Lord gives to me to work with my family in the ministry. It is a total joy to me. 

These retreat days are rich in worship, Word, and fellowship. There were prayers for healing and we had the delightful presence of Dr. Margaret Nikol and her anointing through her violin. She graciously played with our ensemble during the worship and then later for our offering. How very precious. 

We allowed the Lord Jesus to unfold Himself out of the Song of Songs 4-5 + some other parts of that beautiful book. It was a delightful time in Him. 

This past week-end I was in Nazareth, PA with Living Waters Fellowship for a special teaching Conference. The Lord gave me three words for the three times I would speak: Cleansed; Empowered; Released. He was ever so faithful -- always is. 

I am now busy getting the text-book ready for the coming Institute course on the Book of Hebrews. I will be teaching that this fall. 

Prayers are always appreciated. 

Comments

Sounds wonderful! A textbook on Hebrews....ah! I will be praying for you, sis.
much2ponder said…
Very nice post...made me want to come to NY for a visit. Born in Watertown, but lived in Oswego area until I was 36. been in WI ever since. I love it here, but my heart strings call me home once in a while.
much2ponder said…
oh yeah and about Hebrews...one of my favorite books in the Bible, I would love to be there to learn and grow along with your class. Blessings on you.
Iris Godfrey said…
Thank you both for visiting me. Singing Owl I sent a message to you, much2ponder thank you for writing here. I enjoyed your posts very much -- will be reading.

Popular Posts