Beautiful Day



I wanted to share with you some of the beauty of my flower garden. This particular plant was given to me for Mother's Day by one of my daughters-in-Spirit. She has blessed me deeply, for I am really delighting in them. 


A new prayer letter is up on Psalm 19's web site and we also have all the data up for our Summer Event (with worship by One Voice). You can sign up on line if you would like. We will have an awesome time in His presence in Worship and Word. Lauren and I are both speaking and the Lord is already working our lessons in our hearts. It will be a good time to come together for the summer meeting. 


For our regulars, we do have Friday Fellowships beginning on August 12, so I pray you are looking forward to them. 


The following is from my prayer letter that I sent earlier in the day to our Intercessors. (If you wish to be a part of that group, go to the prayer section of the web site and sign up. It will be done automatically and kept private, for that purpose only).

"I encourage you to drink deeply in the well of our Lord's love this week. Do not short-cut your appointment to just be with Him. Take that one-on-one time with Him, and also remember that He interprets time with us in that "us" word. He is a part of all we do, think and feel. So "we" have this appointment all the time. It is not burdensome, but joy filled. He is the power, the mind that we lean into, and the sweetness of "being" that only He can be with us. Enjoy His love and allow that sweet fragrance to prevail through-out your day. It is such love."

Comments

Popular Posts