Focus - Where is Ours?

Perry Noble, a senior pastor in S.C. has a nice item on his blog that he wrote on September 22. I thought my readers would appreciate it. So I will just refer you to his blog to read.

When I send you to read on a blog, that does not mean I am in totally agreement with everything they are saying - just that this item is very good to read. That should go without saying, but just in case you wondered.

All believers, regardless of their "brand," have some good things to share. Interdenominationalism means we do not allow even "agreement" barriers to keep us from loving and appreciating one another.

So go read. You will be blessed. http://www.perrynoble.com/

Comments

Anonymous said…
Iris, thank you for the reference to the Perry Noble "focus" note--it's a keeper worth reading over and over.
Dottie

Popular Posts