Good News! Good News!

It is truly Good News!

Psalm 19 Ministries Institute of Biblical Studies has been granted full academic fellowship with the International Educational Fellowship of Biblical Life College and Seminary.


This means that any of our students who choose to enroll in Biblical Life College and Seminary are able to transfer completed on-site courses with us that can be converted into semester hours with Biblical Life. This is such a huge development! Several Bible Institutes have been receiving our courses, and we are ever so grateful for the courtesies they continue to extend to us. This however, is an official affiliation that grants our students further educational opportunities if they choose them on the college level.

My heart overflows with thankfulness to our King who continues to work His wonders among us.! This is a bouquet of roses (or iris') in my heart.

The official statement of academic fellowship along with the accreditation Biblical Life holds will be posted shortly on our web site.

Thank you for rejoicing with me. The Institute of Biblical Studies is a special part of me, and I am elated in every way with this certificate I have in my hands (soon to be on my office wall).

To God be the glory; great things He continually does!

Comments

Popular Posts