Podcast#2


I have recorded and uploaded another podcast. Please click the link on the side bar to connect with the recording (or click the mic picture to the right). The recording level is much better this time (some up and down with it, but finally got the right level) and I will get a mic that has a breath shield so the "pops" of breath will not be heard. However, please forgive them on this one.

Thank you so much for listening. I am enjoying the process of recording. It has been along time since I have done radio work, and this reminds me of that. However, it is a bit more relaxed because I can make the teachings as short or long as I feel I need to instead of having to produce a certain number of minutes and seconds worth of talk. This is much more relaxed. I am having fun. Thanks for sharing in it with me.

Comments

Popular Posts