This picture was taken on Saturday afternoon late, as we prepared to close down for a couple of days. John Hernandez is doing some finishing touches on the door facings in readiness for paint to follow tomorrow and through-out the rest of the week. All the priming is completed and we have almost eliminated the blue trim that was everywhere. So it is coming along nicely.

We have ordered the carpet, and await the plummer. There is much ahead, but the basic readiness has been completed. John H., his wife Diane, and myself (+Joe when he has been able to be with us) have done much this past week. Now for the new year we are praying it is completed in record time, so we can move in and be ready for the 8th of February.

Oh yes, I am now posting from my MacBook. What a difference! It is so easy to post pictures, and work with text -- much easier than my PC and much faster. It is a joy to work with the blog now instead of always a hassle of some sort from the programs. Also, my last podcast was done on the MacBook with GarageBand. It too is wonderfully easy to use. I am so delighted. I plan to be much more productive with all this in 2008. The MacBook was definitely a good idea.

We have most of Psalm 19 Ministry now beginning to work with iMac. It will take some time for the total conversion to take place, but our new machines are Mac's. To our supporters, the last flyer you received as a Thank You was developed on my MacBack. Again, I did it with such ease that it was a total joy to do!

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts