This was taken a week or so ago. Sorry, I did not take any pictures today. I will take one of this same area tomorrow so you can see the difference. The picture is of the back office (Joe's and CD copy area etc...) with the storage area in front. It is to the back left of the Center as one will look at our platform. This now has folding doors (very nice ones) and all the wall board is primed. Oh how different it looks.

The Center is taking shape and every time I enter the building, my spirit gets very excited. Our Lord is going to do some great things with us here. Stay tuned -- more tomorrow evening -- at least I will try.

The walls only go so far up as you can see in the picture. This keeps us from running into enormous problems with lighting, heating, and sprinkling systems. This solved many possible problems for us.

When you think of us -- we appreciate prayer that we get everything done and pass all the needed code elements. Bless you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts