Certificate of Occupancy Given!

On Friday, February 8 at 7 pm, Psalm 19 Ministries will have its first Friday Fellowship of the Spring Season at 6138 S. Salina Street at the newly renovated site of The Bible Learning Center! I will have interior pictures here for you in the next few days, but just wanted to share this good news with you. I am away in ministry this week-end, but praise God for the internet so I can keep in touch and update the blog as well.

Thank you for praying for us as we have been working so hard to get the space ready. When you are in the Syracuse, NY area, be certain to drop in or if you can be with us on Friday night, please do so. Our Lord is so very good toward us! How I praise Him.

Comments

YAY!

And thanks for your comment on my blog. Yesterday was a miserable day. Started with grieving, a necessary thing but hard, and then continued with a conversation with a district official where I felt marginalized, patronized, not heard, and brushed off....and this guy LIKES ME!

I had a sort of meltdown when I got home. Tears, major frustration, anger and more anger.

Confusion reigns, it seems. Yuck!

I'm waiting on God, and trying not to fret.

Popular Posts