My schedule is intensely busy right now, so no real time to think through a post. I am teaching and have much to say -- need to do some condensing and put it down here. Will do that in a day or so. The office (picture tomorrow -- hopefully) is getting organized and I am really enjoying having a space dedicated to study. I have used a spot in my home for many, many years and so this is really neat. The platform and pulpit above is so nice to teach and preach from. I enjoy the space very much. For those who do not know me personally, I am quite vertically challenged, so even in small spaces need a bit of a platform to be seen and heard, so this is just perfect! The pulpit was built for me several years ago by a craftsman in my church. I so treasure the little item. It now has a home and doesn't go back and forth from storage to be used. 

Must get home for supper and then ready for class tonight at church's mid-week. I am teaching "Walking In the Spirit -- a study in Galatians." Overall having much, much fun. Our Lord so so very good to me! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praising the Lord for His blessings on you and the quarters He has provided for your ministry. How beautiful.. Know that God will bless each one who has volunteered to work on the project, as you said. "Every day is Sweeter when Christ is at the forefront." Great is His faithfulness. What a Blessed Peace He gives when all is committed to Him. Isa. 26:3 "Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee." Liz

Popular Posts