Overwhelmed!

Have you ever been overwhelmed? I know you probably have been. Many of you are very familiar with this emotional response to circumstances. Well, I do not usually experience that. I am usually quite organized and do not step into matters that end up too much for the Lord and me to manage.

However, there are times when I find I have done so. Working with the reading schedule daily on this blog is just one of those times. I did well with one book, but when I tried to incorporate the entire reading schedule - WOW! - Overwhelmed. So I have had to go back to the "drawing" board and see just what the Lord would appoint.

I believe I have heard Him. So we will be working with the book of Philippians in a detailed way and I will try to do that on a daily basis. It will not be a devotional. You may use it that way, of course, if you so desire. It will be in a study form and we will go verse by verse. So I invite you to join with me. and enjoy Philippians.

Personally, I continue with the daily reading. I have done so for years and will continue to do so. I will post about that when I get the schedule on-line. It has been on an old site, but I have not re-done that on our present one. It is time to have it digital again.

Thanks for reading, and Philippians #1 will follow shortly.

Comments

Popular Posts